Monday, January 18, 2021

Book Review: The Devil's Star by Jo Nesbo

The Devil's Star (Harry Hole, #5)The Devil's Star by Jo Nesbø
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I devoured this thriller in a day. I was relieved that no one close to Harry bought it in this installment of the series - ha! I never like to say too much about thrillers/mysteries because the risk of giving away plot points and spoiling the fun for other readers is high. That said, I can say that Nesbo used sequencing of events in a way that I couldn't decide if I liked or not... but I did like that a few story lines from previous novels came together. Of course resolution of some issues raises others, so I look forward to seeing what's in store for Harry Hole in the next novel, which I've already requested from the library.

View all my reviews

No comments: